The Google Chrome Web Store policies are changing forever and we want to help extension makers prepare for this industry change. Google has released an updated their Spam Policy FAQ to help clean up the reputation of extensions in the CWS. Reputation dimensions include duplication and repetition of extensions, value and experience for users, wording used and more.
Now, more than ever, it is vital to keep up with updates and learn what is new and coming up.
Due to popular demand, this webinar is made available to you M-F at 10AM Central. Just click on the button below to gain access.
During this Webinar we are going to review:
- Google Google Chrome Web Store in the last 3 months
- What was normal?
- Duo and Awake Security Reports – What Happened?
- Google Spam Policy
- Learn about changes targeted to clean up the reputation of extensions in the CWS
- Upcoming Google Changes
- Single Purpose Guidelines
- Repetition of Extensions (Own Domain, Affiliates, Related Developers)
- Descriptions and Copy used
- How to Prepare
- Defining experience / value to the user
- Migrating multiple userbases to 1 extension
- What to look for in your Descriptions
- Other Relevant Changes
- In-Browser Notifications
Join us and learn Avanquest’s perspective on what they have learned and done with their extensions in relation to these changing Google Chrome Web Store policies.
We’re happy to share this webinar with you. Join us by clicking the button below.